Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Airport Shuttle was great

I forgot to mention in my trip report that I purchased an online ticket via Viator/Grayline for airport transportation to and from New York New York.





The service was great. Precisely on time, comfortable and friendly. I would not hesitate to use them again.



Airport Shuttle was great


Hi southwest





Thanks for the post. How much did the shuttle cost? Was it just for you and you%26#39;re travelling party?



Airport Shuttle was great


The shuttle was $10.22 online and I don%26#39;t think that was much of a savings over the booth at the airport. I just liked having ticket in hand.





I was traveling solo, so the shuttle made sense. If traveling with 2 or more, a taxi would be a reasonable choice too.





I was impressed that there was practically no waiting at the airport or hotel. I may have been lucky, but it looked like they kept their vans moving. Plus, they only stopped at 3 hotels. One van doesn%26#39;t service the entire strip - so no 1 hour journey to your hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment