Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Luxor Pyramid Spa Suite

Anyone stayed in one of these? Considering staying in one of these when we head down to Vegas in Oct. How are the bathrooms? Big? One specific question is in some pictures of hotels i notice they have all glass showers, does this room have one. Going with friends it might just be a tad bit akward haha.



Luxor Pyramid Spa Suite


I have stayed in these with my wife. And my sister just stayed with my BIL in May. We all thought they were pretty nice and I think Luxor is a really good value these days. Bathroom was pretty good sized, not like Bellagio but much bigger than Mirage----more than big enough. If you are going with the guys just make sure you lock the door before you get in the shower. BTW we are all from Lincoln (except my wife) so you are getting a home grown opinion here!

No comments:

Post a Comment