Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Ballys - Fountain Views

Okay, I know I%26#39;ve been given this info before, but forgot. Please tell me again. Which rooms in Ballys have the better fountain views. I had decided to go back to TI but can not get a petite suite for the time we are going, so back to original choice. Thank you.

Ballys - Fountain Views

Don%26#39;t bother. I myself have tried to get a room facing the fountains and however the request was not honored when I checked in and ended up getting mountain view. View of the back of bally%26#39;s hotel sucks.

Ballys - Fountain Views

Just because one guest didn%26#39;t have a request honored is no reason why you shouldn%26#39;t make the same request yourself.

Classic and Deluxe rooms at Bally%26#39;s both have some rooms with fountain views. Just request one and be aware that it%26#39;s only a request, there%26#39;s every chance you won%26#39;t be lucky and there%26#39;s no need to feel bitter like the previous poster if you don%26#39;t get what you asked for.

My own take on fountain views is that without the music half the magic of the fountains is missing. Other than at Bellagio (with the music piped through the TV), you%26#39;re better off on the street with the music audible than watching through glass.


I%26#39;m simply stating that not to expect your request will get honored, and flat out the back of Bally%26#39;s facing the mountain, the view sucks.


for partial fountain view shots you%26#39;re best bet is to be in the south tower. If I remember correctly, the odd number rooms face Paris and the fountains. I will let you know that if you really enjoyed the petite suite at TI, you will find the regular rooms at Bally%26#39;s to be subpar if you have not stayed there before.


Actually i love the mountain views. In august at Paris we had the mountain views again and it was beautiful.


The South Tower has the view of the Bellagio fountains but the rooms haven%26#39;t been renovated, but to me they are still very nice %26amp; clean rooms, it just depends on how picky you are. I%26#39;m happy as long as the room is very clean %26amp; has a great view.


IF you are goin to Vegas too stand at a window to watch the water SQUIRT, stay at Bellagio.

OR

Buy a cold beer and SUB and sit at the Fence and watch with all the other poor folk.


Thanks grandpa08,

I gave up on getting a fountain view. I really don%26#39;t want to pay the extra to stay at Belliago this time (maybe next).

However, thanks for the people watching advise.

I sometimes forget how entertaining that can be. :)


Bellagio. Oops, sorry little finger slip there. Don%26#39;t know what I was thinking, must need more coffee

  • the best way to get odor out of blankets
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment