Wednesday, April 25, 2012

great rates at MGM & Mirage

I have a great rate offered at MGM Grand for $69 per night for the dates I need in December. I can also get some really great rates at the Mirage. They are a little higher, but they come with a $30 buffet offer. Which one would be the best choice. I haven%26#39;t stayed at either one.

great rates at MGM %26amp; Mirage

Mirage has a better center strip location and is not as huge as MGM so it would be my choice.

great rates at MGM %26amp; Mirage

Just a word of caution, if it is the ';no regrets'; offer, there are no refunds. Please make sure to read all of the fine print before booking. Good luck to you!

VegasSue


I like Mirage better than MGM. It%26#39;s not so big, and we%26#39;ve had nice customer service there and nice rooms. The grounds and lobby area are lovely. I also prefer the center strip.


Mirage is better than MGM.


I%26#39;d choose Mirage for location alone, but now that they rooms have all just been redone, it%26#39;s a no brainer. Mirage wins by a mile!


There is a better rate for Mirage called the Lakers Bonus. I have put the link to it. It is not a third part reservation, it goes directly to the hotel. Click on the promo that says Lakers Bonus. I got it for the beginning of October and at that time it was $405 for a strip view room plus the $30 buffet and 2 tickets to to the Sigfrid and Roy%26#39;s garden. Now it is a little higher. You can also call the Mirage and ask for it.

MLJ


Sorry---I forgot to put the link!

www.vegas-hotels-online.com/category/mirage/

MLJ


It%26#39;s me again---guess I%26#39;m not quite awake. The $405 was for 3 nights. Think I gave you all the info this time!

MLJ

  • deny a home rental applicat
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment