Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Terribles 2 for 1 coupons

Does anyone know whether Terribles are still offering the 2 for 1 coupon deal on the buffets.They used to have them on the the internet for printing off but they seem to have changed the offer now.Are they still available in the hotel and are they still honouring them.I have some printed off in preparation for our trip next month,they do not expire until the end of september.Anyone been lately who can update me.Thanks in advance to all who reply.



Terribles 2 for 1 coupons


bump



Terribles 2 for 1 coupons


If the coupons you have state that they%26#39;re good until the end of September then there%26#39;s no good reason why they won%26#39;t be honored.





I would certainly kick up a fuss if there was any kind of problem when I used them.




Thanks Blagger,will go with Tesco carrier bag full of coupons and stand my ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment