Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Ceasar's - Palace Deluxe Room

Looking for some reviews about the Palace Deluxe Room at Ceasars - good/bad or indifferent.





Thanks!



Ceasar's - Palace Deluxe Room


We stayed in a Palace tower room in 2006. It had two bathrooms but did not have the large sitting area. The decor was the same as Augustus tower rooms. I%26#39;m not sure of the room description. It was a very nice room. I would just as soome stay there as the Augustus tower. We had a wonderful view of the pool area and strip.



Ceasar's - Palace Deluxe Room


It%26#39;s the Palace Tower Premium Room that has the two bathrooms. The Deluxe Room is the standard Palace Tower accommodation.





I%26#39;ve only stayed in the Premium Room myself but I%26#39;m sure the Deluxe Room is very nice. Palace and Augustus Towers at Caesars are both great.




The deluxe rooms in Palace Tower are really nice. They updated the furnishings when they opened the Augustus Tower. The room and bathroom are huge and the beds are awesome. The only complaint I had was the view (the parking garage) and if I had to be completely honest, it wasn%26#39;t all that terrible.




The Palace Deluxe Rooms are very nice huge rooms, huge marble bathroom, nice sitting area, huge closet, very nice furnishing. I also had the room with the 2 bathrooms which was fabulous, his %26amp; hers.



IMO Caesars is a great place to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment