Tuesday, April 24, 2012

VEGAS??? Based on today's news ....

Still wanna go to Vegas???





Based on today%26#39;s news ....



Lehman Brothers is heading into bankruptcy.



BofA is reportedly in talks to take over Merrill Lynch.



Washington Mutual has serious problems. May need FDIC assistance.



AIG has serious problems.





What I am surprised about is that some people still think it wont affect them. As if they do not realize how bad things really are.





Good luck in your trip.



VEGAS??? Based on today's news ....


Everyone knows the economy is bad, but does it help to dwell upon it? Yes it will affect everyone but people like to live their lives the best they can and a trip to Vegas or any place else is not going to change the economy and may give someone a little stress free time. JMO



VEGAS??? Based on today's news ....


Hmmm.... and I go to Vegas to GET money! Problem solved!




Get ready for America%26#39;s lost generation. We will prop up and stretch out the collapse over decades, each successively worse. Lehman is a drop in the leaking bucket.




I don%26#39;t think any of this will affect me personally. I have no credit card debt, pay all bills in full each month, I don%26#39;t need to sell any investments and I have no plans to move (buy/sell a home).





There%26#39;s no reason for me not to go to Vegas as planned.




'; Hmmm.... and I go to Vegas to GET money! Problem solved! ';





Oh yeah, dont forget to play MAX bet for a higher return.




';There%26#39;s no reason for me not to go to Vegas as planned. ';





Sure, Europeans will benefit from America%26#39;s worst crisis, but I am thinking in the people who live here every day.






I%26#39;ve had such a horrible month that everyday I think ';I have no business going to Vegas at the end of the month'; but it%26#39;s our 20th anniversary celebration and I NEED to get away! Won%26#39;t be spending much money but if I just lay by the pool for 3 days I%26#39;ll be happier! :)




UGA - hereing gloom and doom all the time is not good for anyone. I think you need to go on vacation somewhere to relax and live a fantasy for a little while.



As Gabby has said I don%26#39;t have any debt and I am not selling my house so for now I am pretty stable.



And most of all if I want to go to Vegas or Los Angeles or Hawaii, etc. I will and don%26#39;t need your permission to do so. People are worried enough about everyday life and no one needs you to put some more gloom into their life.




UGA_iam, for your information, I am NOT a European. I am an American who happens to live in England, my money is in US $ and no, I am not wealthy. The cost of living here is more than in any city in the US, but I still go by the same philosphy I always have,a person shouldn%26#39;t buy/ plan/do anything they can%26#39;t afford to pay for other than a mortgage their home.




Italianprincess85 - We are a third world economy now, and we gotta learn and live with it. How about more family time?



No comments:

Post a Comment