Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Cirque's O.......

Thinking about seeing this Cirque show and just wondered if I should book now or will I be able to get tickets easily when I get to Vegas?



We managed to get tickets for Ka last year the day before but don%26#39;t know how popular ';O'; is?





Thanks.





Cirque's O.......


';O'; is popular. You would probably be better off getting your tickets ahead of time.



Cirque's O.......


';O'; sell out or comes close to it each performance. Getting tickets on the day of a show or in the days immediately before one is considerably more difficult than for KÀ.





Buy as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. As with any show, calling the box office is the better alternative than buying tickets online.




We waited until we got to Vegas to get tickets to see O, got balcony tickets and didnt even get to sit together but it was still great. So I definately would buy my tickets ahead of time. We are seeing Love in 2 weeks and I bought our tickets in June.




If you really want to go to ';O';, you%26#39;d best follow the other%26#39;s advice and buy ahead.





If you want to save and have really great seats, try the ';Limited View'; seats. If you have the ones in section 203, they really aren%26#39;t obstructed so long as you don%26#39;t get the first row along the railing of the balcony. You will have a great panoramic view of the stage and not too far away.




I though %26#39;o%26#39; waa amazing i went to see it in july, i brought my ticket on tuesday for fridays show but all of the better seats tend to sell out qucikly so i would get them as soon as you can.




Thanks everyone.......I%26#39;ll book them asap!!!




This show is brilliant





Seen it a few years ago. The effects are brilliant and the beginning and intervals are really funny aswell.





Book in advance ...well worth it




Hi. I booked mine on friday for when we go in october. Wanted 4 seats for 12th. put in best available and could only get limmited view. they were only $102 so took a chance. my friend is there at the mo so asked her to check them for me. She said they could only get limmited for themselves and they were in good seats.block 202. I booked with the cirque own website.


  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment