Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Just booked another

I just got back from a 5 day trip Friday. It was a poker trip with my brother. I just booked a 5 day trip for Jan 2. It is my oldest sond 21st birthday present. Should be a blast showing him the ropes of Vegas.



Just booked another


Wow lucky you.





Hope you and your son have a fantastic time in January. You could have a future ';Vegas every year'; buddy to go with now if he enjoys it as much as you/us!!





Cas



Just booked another


Celebrating 21 in Vegas would be a blast....wish I could go back in time.




Wow!! It must be nice! I took my oldest daughter a few years ago %26amp; we all had a blast. Have a great trip !! I am hoping I can book again, maybe in June or July. But, planning on taking the kids to Mexico sometime in Dec or Jan. youngest not old enough yet..She will have another 3 yrs to go. Plus, I have to space the trips up somehow.




Now I am going to start to look for a good show to take him too and of course a couple of good bars. He is in college so I am sure he has some drinking experience. LOL


  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment