Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Christmas dinner?

Where is a good place to eat Christmas dinner, were flying in on Christmas morning and staying at Luxor. Any advice???





Christmas dinner?


I too am interested in thoughts about Christmas dinner! I have looked at some of the posts from years past, it seems like there will be lots to choose from, and the one thing most people say is to book early! There seem to be lots of holiday buffets, though I think we would prefer to not go the buffet route that night. But would like some sort of traditional holiday meal.





In an old post someone provided a link to a page that listed what the various restaurants were serving for dinner last year : reviewjournal.com/entertainment/…dining.html





That was actually posted in 2006, but obviously the link has been updated. So I keep checking it, hoping they will update it to 2008 soon. But if anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them!



Christmas dinner?


I was in Vegas 2005 at the Orleans and it seemed like all the restaurants had the same Christmas dinner with options like Turkey/Ham/Salmon and no regular menu except at the snack bar. I guess they firgure everybody is going to want a traditional dinner.




I suggest the Verandah at the Four Seasons. They serve a wonderful meal with great service. On Christmas they will take extra good care of you.


  • makeup books
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment