Tuesday, April 24, 2012

weather

I am going to be in Vegas Sept29-Oct.3. Can anyone tell me what the weather has been like here lately?





Thanks



weather


I hear www.weather.com is pretty good at forecasts and temperatures.



weather


Your trip%26#39;s not for another two weeks so why worry about what the weather%26#39;s been like lately?





Check a forecast as late as possible before you leave to get an idea of what to expect.




I agree with blagger. What it is like now may have nothing to do with what it will be like in two weeks. Where I live it has been about 90 for the last two days but the temps for the rest of the week are supposed to be in the 70s-even low 70s. Weather patterns can change very quickly and long term forecasts are usually not accurate. Check just before leaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment