Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Bally's or MGM Grand

I am visiting Las Vegas this October. I%26#39;ve been to Vegas twice and stayed at The Flamingo and MGM Grand. My experience at both hotels was ';very good';.





I usually don%26#39;t stay in the same place twice - especially with the many hotels to choose from. I booked Bally%26#39;s (Hot-Deal promo - South Tower) 3 Nights $269 Total. I just rec%26#39;d the MGM promo (INB211) for $225 Total.





Should I stick with Bally%26#39;s or go back to MGM? It%26#39;s $44 Less at MGM %26amp; I%26#39;ve experienced MGM (the beds are so comfy!). Do you think Bally%26#39;s will be as comfy?





Thanks!



Bally's or MGM Grand


Other than Bally%26#39;s great central location, MGM is a superior hotel on just about every level. For a lower rate it%26#39;s a no brainer I%26#39;m far as I%26#39;m concerned.



Bally's or MGM Grand


You are getting the better offer from MGM. I wouldn%26#39;t consider Bally%26#39;s over MGM unless that rate was for North Tower.




I didn%26#39;t think the beds at Bally%26#39;s were comfortable. The windows at Bally%26#39;s are very dirty and you most likely would get a mountain view instead of a strip view.





One positive thing abt Bally%26#39;s is it%26#39;s centeral location. So it%26#39;s a matter of convience to you. Do you want central location or do you want comfortable accomodations and trek it from there?





I would like to stay at MGM grand one day and I%26#39;ll take your word for it that the beds are super comfy cuz the beds at Bally%26#39;s were run-of-the mill hotel beds (springs). The towels are nice, however Bally%26#39;s soap/shampoo combo leaves your skin feeling dry. You could check my trip report for further details.




I would stay with Bally%26#39;s the rooms are very nice, lot larger than MGM rooms, as well as the bathroom, the beds are very comfy, %26amp; the location is excellent being near the center of the strip. It%26#39;s connected to Paris which is nice with great reasonable places to eat.




Ballys has the location.





MGM is the better hotel.




Thanks everyone!





We decided to give Bally%26#39;s a try - mostly because of the centre strip location and also Bally%26#39;s gave us a discounted rate and the MGM%26#39;s Lazy River is closed on our days....I am looking forward to our trip, we leave in 23 Days!





F.Y.I. Bally%26#39;s has a ';Best Rate Guarantee'; they matched the MGM Rate and gave us an additional 10% off.





Trip Report to follow next month.





Thanks Again!

No comments:

Post a Comment