Tuesday, April 24, 2012

The Spa at Mirage vs. Quo at Caesars

Any opinions as to which spa is better?? Thanks in advance!



The Spa at Mirage vs. Quo at Caesars


Qua Bath at Caesars is lots better than Mirage Spa.



Caesars has a lot to offer %26amp; it%26#39;s a unique experience. Qua is the ideal atmosphere for relaxation %26amp; tranquil environment %26amp; is very luxurious. Here is the website to check it out



harrahs.com/qua/treatments-massage-selection…



or



harrahs.com/qua/signature-exfoliation.html



The Spa at Mirage vs. Quo at Caesars


Maybe I caught them on a bad day, but I was very disappointed with Qua.





It%26#39;s a cool setting, but I felt the staff was poor at best.





There were a bunch of 20-somethings working there, and they seems more interested in commiserating than working. It was late afternoon on a Saturday, and surprisingly quiet. For the number of people working, the place was a mess, wet towels everywhere, no one to staff the showers, so they were all empty, but had nothing but other peoples wet wash cloths and towels.





I tried to sit in one of the chairs by the mineral pools and relax, but they kept coming out of a service door with big carts full of dirty towels and hauling them out. Not really a staff problem, but kind of a poor design.





Probably the biggest disappointment however, was getting a massage and finding out the room wasn%26#39;t soundproof. Do you know how much it ruins the relaxation, when you can hear every conversation in the hallway, and hear every door open and close?





I haven%26#39;t been to the spa at Mirage, but I have been to Wynn and Venetian and I would pick those any day over Qua.





Perhaps it was a bad day as far as staffing goes, but the paper thin walls in the therapy rooms are not going to improve.




Quo is the better spa.





Canyon Ranch is also as good IMO at Venetian.




Nothing worse than having a massage with distracting noises coming from the hallway! This happened to me at Canyon Ranch at Venetian last month. Totally ruined it for me. The noise was from a clearly malfunctioning cooling system vent. I think the unit was right behind the wall of my room. I thought the sauna/whirlpool area there was awful - thought I had been misdirected to the local Y.

No comments:

Post a Comment