Wednesday, April 25, 2012

VEGAS??? Based on today's news ....

Still wanna go to Vegas???





Based on today%26#39;s news ....



Lehman Brothers is heading into bankruptcy.



BofA is reportedly in talks to take over Merrill Lynch.



Washington Mutual has serious problems. May need FDIC assistance.



AIG has serious problems.





What I am surprised about is that some people still think it wont affect them. As if they do not realize how bad things really are.





Good luck.



VEGAS??? Based on today's news ....


yes i will still go!!!!!



VEGAS??? Based on today's news ....


I%26#39;m posting here since the other thread is now soooo long. UGA--you%26#39;ve made many valid pts. I think everyone needs to remind themselves that, yep, EVERYTHING we do (even inadvertantly) has some large scale ramifications. Responsible, thoughtful action rather than simply reacting is what%26#39;s called for now more than ever. That being said, I do think everyone needs a break from the daily grind just to restore or maintain their emotional well-being--and a trip to Vegas (with some careful planning via TripAdvisor) can actually be a quick and not too costly restorative process. Someone once said that it%26#39;s when we can least afford it financially that we most need a vacation!




Yes I still want to go to Vegas. I work hard all year long for a week away; a vacation that I get on a plane to get to, to get away from all of the problems you mention. Until I can%26#39;t afford to give myself this once a year I%26#39;ll be going somewhere else like Vegas. God willing that will be a good long time. If I can%26#39;t afford it in the future, then that%26#39;s the future and I%26#39;ll deal with it then. In the meantime, my husband and I will keep travelling! Good luck to you, too.




Ditto Dara,





We too are NOT going to cancel.



Everyone needs a break. My husband also works WAY TOO MANY hours each week and has not had a vacation this year.





When it gets to the point that we can not go then we won%26#39;t, but until then Thank you LORD that we are able to take a well deserved vacation to a place of our choice.





PLUS, not everyone spends every dime they have gambling. That%26#39;s not my main purpose for going, though I realize it is for a lot of others, but that%26#39;s their business.





Good luck to everyone and have fun.




';PLUS, not everyone spends every dime they have gambling.';





EXACTLY! It%26#39;s all about budgeting, and how you manage your money. If you choose to blow money you don%26#39;t have on gambling, that%26#39;s your choice, but probably not a good one in today%26#39;s economy as the OP stated.





But I certainly won%26#39;t cancel my upcoming trip due to what is in the news. I%26#39;ve made my budget (under $1200 for 2 people for 4 days with airfare, cabs, hotel, good food and drink) as well as budgeted my gambling ($150 a day), and saved my hard earned money, so why shouldn%26#39;t I go?


  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment