Wednesday, April 25, 2012

3 or 2 nights in LV

Team,





Should we spend 3 nights or 2 nights in LV?





I have a choice to spend 1 night in Sedona and 2 nights in LV or forgoe Sedona and spend the 3 nights in LV..





me, wife and 9yo daughter...





Kangarooo!



3 or 2 nights in LV


Asking this sort of question on here is a little futile. Most of the regular posters will invariably suggest spending additional time in Vegas over just about anywhere else! Likewise if you asked this on the Sedona forum, they%26#39;d probably think you were crazy for missing them out for an extra night in LV.... :-)





Personally speaking I absolutely love Sedona but at the same time three nights in LV for a first visit really isn%26#39;t enough and two most certainly isn%26#39;t. A lot depends on the plans for the rest of your trip and how much traveling you%26#39;re doing before and after these three days, but I%26#39;d lean strongly towards the three nights in Vegas option.



3 or 2 nights in LV


Spend your entire vacation in Vegas!




I have never been to Sedona but i would definatly stay 3 nights in vegas. Even that is not enough especially if it%26#39;s your first time there.




Since this is your first visit to Vegas I would spend 3 nights there. There is so much to see and do that even 3 nights will only give you a taste of what Vegas is all about.




Sedona is beautiful, and definitely worth a visit, but I would suggest unless you can get some more nights in there to just stick with Vegas. We were there for 5 nights and I could have stayed longer.




yep, spend all three nights in Vegas!



I was there for 7 nights for the first time in January and thought it was perfect!




3 nights it is - thanks guys/girls.





Sorry Sedona people....





Cam




I think that by spending one night in Sedona and two in Vegas you are not getting enough in either place so I would opt for 3 in either




KatyKiwi - and others...





I am in Vegas at Paris Hotel.





I am glad I only allocated minimum time here in LV (3 days). The shopping Outlet appears to be the only value added thing for Ms Kanga and I.





Bring as much money as you can for this outlet because you can get some really good deals - $25 USD LEVI and 501 jeans for example....





I will be going tomorrow to stock up on Mens%26#39; Van Heusen shirts for example - $20 USD.





Frankly I am disappointed with Vegas but I was not expecting much anyway....





Byte









Byte




Why are you disappointed in Vegas?


  • stop blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment